WHO IS THIS FOR?
This webinar is for naturopaths, nutritionists, integrated doctors, dieticians and any other healthcare practitioner who prescribes – or would like to prescribe – compounding medicines.
This is a one-hour webinar masterclass. It was originally broadcast in Sep 2021.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
With decades of combined experience in practitioner-only formulations, education, raw material supply chains, analytical testing and all that juicy stuff that often doesn’t get revealed, renowned naturopath-nutritionist and educator, Rachel Arthur, and product development and regulatory affairs expert, Dane Renshaw, join forces to unpack the complexities of prescribing compounding medicines and offer you helpful tips on how to streamline this process.
- Information, tools, tricks and tips to help you confidently prescribe compounding medicines in clinic
- Know what to look out for, what to be aware of and how to gauge the best options for your patient’s treatment programs.
- Information around quality, safety, stability and efficacy that you need to be aware of as a practitioner using these products.
- An overview of bulk density and why it is so important for particular compounding ingredients (especially if a patients loses their scoop).
- Filled with real life stories, juicy examples and with a practitioner in-clinic focus, this webinar lifts the curtains on what happens behind the scenes.
- Ingredients discussed: N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), L-Glycine, L-Theanine, Nicotimamide riboside chloride (NRC), Zinc picolinate and others.
- Extemporaneous Compounding Ingredients Dosing Tool PDF
- Bulk Density Comparison Guide PDF